Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Heaven’s Help with the Ants

A dream as told by Joseph age 5

Me and Marianne was digging in the flower garden. You know there by the rose bush in the corner. Little ants was on the inside of the dirt and big ants was on the outside of the dirt crawling up the steps. The big ants are this big (showing with his hands 6” long, 2” tall with 1” long legs). I was scared.

About 5 ants was on Marianne. I grabbed them off of her with my hand. They was big to grab. They are scary. I prayed by myself, and heaven came down. It was a little light when it was coming, and a big light when it got down. He picked us up on his back. Me on one side and Marianne on the other. He carried us up the stairs. The ants fell off and the ants was gone. He squished ants on the top of his shoes and on the bottom of his shoes.
After he left, me and Marianne buried the ants. Ants all gone.

1 comment: