Sunday, July 8, 2012

Reading Books

I love to go down to my bedroom and read a book. Sometimes, for me, reading a book is more fun than watching a movie because I get to imagine how everything looks. I don’t think I would want to watch the movies for the books I read because the characters and everything I imagined would probably not look at all how I imagined it.


Joshua and Jonathan don’t see why I like reading so much. They would rather go build a tree house or something. One of my favorite books is called The Alliance. I also have many other books I enjoy. I love reading books.

By Rachel age 13

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, you are much like my own daughter who is 12. She will read and read and read, she would rather read than watch a movie too. If you read a good book, most times the movie can be disappointing because they miss so much out. I think you and my daughter would get along well, perhaps you can be pen pals or email pals! Her name is Tiffany.

    I love the picture on your wall.

    Love Eva (Australia)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eva, Rachel would like to be Tiffany's email pal. Send us a message on Facebook.

      John-Jennifer Willis

      Delete