Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Sheds I Built With My Brothers

Jonathan and I where on our bikes and went to our garbage pile and saw a pallet.  We took it and dragged the pallet all the way up the dirt road to the junk pile.



We wanted to make sheds. So we started on our first shed, but we needed paint. We remembered in the junk pile there was lots of paint. And so Jonathan and I ran to go get all the paint we could find. 


We painted the shed with white paint and black stain. After we stained it, we went home and bathed up. The next day my brother Jared heard about it, and he started to make a shed too. So I still worked on the roof of my shed and got it done. 


Then, Jonathan wanted to make a shed too so he did a little bit, then I came to nail in all the boards. Then we got the roof on, and I started another floor on Jonathan’s shed.


The shed on top of Jonathan shed was my shed, and I was excited. I made four boards go straight up to nail in the plywood to the four boards. I put on the sideboards and started to put tin on my shed.

By Joshua age 10

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joshua,

    Thomas (9) and Harrison (7) think your bikes are really cool! They think your sheds look awesome and would love to help you build more levels and extensions onto them, but sadly we live too far away!

    Thank you for sharing your adventures, we love to see all the photos.

    Gore Family

    ReplyDelete