Thursday, May 10, 2012

My truck

About a month ago I got onto KSL and I was just looking around at trucks and recreational vehicles. I saw a 1989 Ford Ranger that had everything I wanted to be on my vehicle. It was like my dream truck. It has four-wheel drive, its manual, has a lift, perfect size for me, and it just looks good.



I called the guy up and talked about buying it. The next day my Mom and Dad went down to Salt Lake. After they did what they needed to do, they went and looked at it. They talked to me, and I decided that I wanted to buy it. 

 

I told the guy that I wanted it. He needed to do some fix up work on it that he hadn’t got to yet. On April 27 on our way home from my cousins wedding, we picked it up. Just looking at it puts a smile on my face.    The guy never had time to paint it. It is in good shape, but a couple spots on the side and the roof have rust, so I sanded it down and put the primer on. Yesterday I painted the top part of it.

Here are some pictures of how it looks.

 
 
 
 
by Jared Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment