Sunday, May 6, 2012

Spotty the New Kitten

About two or three weeks ago, I was going in to the garage to feed the cats and Crystalynne and I heard a squeak. We said to each other that it might be a kitten. I said probably not. 

But when I went out to do my garbage, I checked around where the squeak was coming from. I looked in the cat food and there was a small, white, and black thing in there. I knew it was a kitten, so I ran inside and announced it to everyone. They came and admired it.

My dad made a bed for them, and we saw it cuddle up to Raisin and Miyagi who are the mom and dad of the kitten. Raisin who is the mom is plain black, and Miyagi who is the dad has the look of a Siamese. I have seen the kitten getting bigger; here are some pictures of the kitten, which we named Spotty.

 

by April Willis age 11

1 comment:

  1. We didn't think Raisin, our mother cat, would be able to have kittens. She was attacked by a wild tom cat last year and almost died.

    She's two years old and has never gotten pregnant. This year she had one adorable kitten.

    We almost lost the kitty yesterday. Raisin, Miyagi,and our family went looking for it. Emily finally found it in the bushes quite a ways from the house. Spotty is safe and sound and back home again.

    ReplyDelete